A new game has been confirmed for Nintendo’s hybrid console for this year. Distributor Modus Games and developer Jutsu Games to release medieval open-world action game Rustler on Nintendo Switch in 2021 for $ 29.99 (It will also be available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series this year).
We leave you a abstract of the game, via Modus Games, and its trailer:
Grand Theft Horse: Win the kingdom or destroy it.
Complete insane missions, kill heroes, steal horses, fight guards, rob peasants and become the best medieval thug in this old school open world action game, full of pop culture references.
The classic Grand Theft Auto game is transformed into a medieval game. The Grand Tournament offers the hand of the princess as a prize. Go from local bandit to champion. Or don’t. Guy (that’s you) and his friend (conveniently named Buddy) are set to win the prize with holy hand grenades, cool horses, and their own personal minstrels. It’s madness and mayhem with a real touch of comedy.
- Grand Theft Horse – Wreak havoc in a medieval world inspired by the classic Grand Theft Auto game. Use swords, spears, turds… whatever to get the job done!
- Put on the crown – As a poor peasant, you will have to be creative to win the Grand Tournament. Form strange alliances, betray your enemies and unearth dinosaur skeletons (because, why not?).
- A medieval sandbox – Progress is up to you. Spend your time completing missions, wreaking havoc, and laughing at the expense of others.
- Lots of Capers – Shoot cows into the sky, drag your neighbors through the mud, throw some holy hand grenades, or make wacky pictures in the field with a plow.
- Power Juggler – Hire a musical partner to play the tunes you love and add a powerful soundtrack to your adventures.
Rustler first launched in Early Access for PC via Steam on February 18, and plan to stay in Early Access for ‘about 6 months«. At the moment, neither month nor specific launch date has been confirmed on Switch, but we will stay tuned to inform you of any news that may arise in this regard.
What do you think?