At the end of last March Capcom shared via Twitter that there was an error with one of the poses in the DLC de Monster Hunter Rise that, when assigned to the quick action bar, the game was used and closed, not allowing the saved data to be loaded afterwards. That’s why they recommended that we avoid assigning poses to the action bar until the game receives a patch, which will be released as soon as possible.
Well, recently it has been shared that version 1.1.2 is available today, April 6, fixing multiple game bugs. We leave you the full patch notes below:
Base / Installation
- Fixed a bug that caused controls to stop responding when you sat on a bench in town and used the “Call Cohoot” gesture and performed certain actions.
- Fixed an issue where menu options were inaccessible when entering the Gathering Center with the Cohoot on your arm and sitting on a bench and opening the Emote Menu.
- Fixed a bug that caused controls to stop responding under certain circumstances when a join request was received while mounting a Canyne in the second companion slot.
- Fixed an issue where controls would stop responding when receiving and accepting a join request while climbing a wall in the Training Zone riding a Canyne set up in your second buddy slot.
- Fixed a bug that caused save data to become corrupted when attempting to continue the game from the title menu after exiting the game while having the Attack Pose Set and Damage Pose Set equipped on the Action Bar or on the radial menu. Now you can resume the game with the saved data in question.
- Fixed a bug that caused controls to stop responding when performing certain actions after using an updraft (upwind) in Lava Caverns.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when changing the abilities of change in the box of objects using certain data of the game.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the software keyboard from displaying when trying to change the minimum RH when searching for an online Lobby.
- Other bug fixes.
What do you think?