Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has reunited with NetherRealm Studios to reveal the multiple changes which will bring the next update of your successful Mortal Kombat 11 for Nintendo Switch. The patch includes visual adjustments, bug fixes, and changes to the movements and performance of some characters.
You have all the changes below:
General game settings
- Corrections to the list of movements
- Minor issues with various augments fixed.
- Fixed minor audio and visual issues with various Brutalities
Character specific settings
- D’Vorah: The number of Wasps currently affecting an opponent will no longer reset on occasions where Strepsiptera connects while the opponent reacts to Swarm’s hit.
- Kano – Snake Bite’s first hit now has 1 more active frame and second hit has 1 fewer starting frame
- Kano: Figjam Amplified’s reaction (Back Strike, Back Strike, Front Kick, Amplify) will no longer sometimes use the wrong blood color against some opponents
- Kotal Kahn: Now has 1050 health (was 1100)
- Kotal Kahn – Fixed issue with the Eztli totem providing greater heal than intended when stacked with other totem types
- Kotal Kahn – Chicahtoc and Eztli totems no longer have Kustom variation restrictions in Kompetitive modes
- Kotal Kahn – Yeyecame Disk Amplify’s first hit now has a slightly longer range and the projectile now has 10 frames less hit advantage
- Kung Lao – Sweeping Razor (walk away + back kick) without hat now correctly triggers Krushing Blow reset conditions
- Shao Kahn – Now has 1100 health (was 1050)
- RoboCop: Now has 1050 Health (was 1000)
- RoboCop: Adjusted the hit region of Getup / Flawless Block Attack (Up + Back Strike)
- Sheeva: Dragon Drop is now off screen for 2 more frames before its attack begins.
- Sheeva – Dragon Stance now has 2 more starting frames
- Mileena – Poisonous Butterfl (Forward + Kick Back) now has frames in the air when Mileena is not on the ground.
- Mileena – Kahnum Dash Amplify, Kahnum Dash Later Amplify, and Ridin ‘Dirty reactions (Front Punch, Front Punch, Front Punch + Front Kick) now have frames in the air when Mileena is not on the ground.
- Mileena – Fixed a rare issue where Play Time (Forward + Front Stroke, Back Stroke, Back Kick) could leave a lingering visual effect on certain skins.
- Rambo – Slightly adjusts hit regions and repels basic training regions (Zoom Out + Front Strike)
Rambo: Lieutenant Drop (Forward + Back Kick) now has aerial squares when Rambo is not on the ground.
- Rambo: Hidden M60 and Hidden M60 Amplify will no longer sometimes use incorrect animation when Rambo is hit by Kronika’s Reverse Time