Is the indie mood of others Swap Nintendo game announcements? Today, Nintendo has announced a new Indie World video highlighting various indie games coming to the Nintendo Switch family of systems by 2020. This includes similar early platforms Blue Fire; action-RPGs are like Baldo; The Last Campfire, the next game from Hello Games, the creators of the No Man & # 39; s Sky; and similar sequences PixelJunk Eden 2 and Gunge out, which is launching Nintendo Switch later today!
"Independent developers from around the world continue to find a home on the Nintendo switch," said Steve Singer, Nintendo's Vice President of Publisher and Developer Relations in America. "Developers get to present their games on a program that can be played at home or done on tour, while fans enjoy the fast-growing library of various indie-inspired games."
To view the full Indie World video, visit https://indieworld.nintendo.com/. Some of the best features shown in the video include:
- Exit Gungeon from Dodge Roll & Endless Gaming Games: Gungeon Exit is a climb up the circular holes in terms of Enter Gungeon events. Armed with ever-changing weapons, an undeniable need for loot and a trust dodge roll, each of our heroes has to step up and come out of their own unique set of dangerous pirates. Come out for a Gungeon entry on Nintendo Switch as a special time console later today!
- The Last Campfire from Hello Games: Discover a beautiful wilderness full of lost people, strange creatures and mysterious ruins as you approach the campfire light. It feels a bit of magic and mystery at the launch of The Last Campfire for Nintendo Switch in the summer.
- Blue Fire from Rob Studios: Embark on an extraordinary journey through the desolate kingdom of Penumbra and discover the hidden secrets of this long-forgotten land. Explore mysterious temples, meet survivors and take on the unusual demands of collecting essentials. Dark World awaits when Blue Fire makes its first appearance on Nintendo Switch as a special time console this summer.
- Baldo in the Naps team: Meet many bizarre and confusing characters and immersed in the wonderful world of Baldo, an action-packed RPG filled with puzzles, puzzle-based game mechanics and tricky puzzles to solve the spread through a wide open world. Baldo first introduced Nintendo Switch as a special time console this summer.
- I'm dead from Hollow Ponds: I'm Dead is a fun puzzle game, from the creators of Hohokum & Wilmot & # 39; s Warehouse, about exploring the afterlife. I died for the first time on the Nintendo Switch launch as a designated time console later this year.
- B.ARK from Tic Toc Games: It's time for pugs, cats, bears and bunnies to save the solar system! Call your friends to drive on powerful but lovely ships, as you encounter enemy waves in a side shooter. B.ARK first launches on Nintendo Switch as a special time console in late 2020.
- Cyanide and Joy – Freakpocalypse: Part 1 from Explosm Games: You play as Coop “Go Away, Weirdo” McCarthy, and all you want to do is make the world a better place. The problem is: No one likes you, your schoolmates, you can't get a prom date, everyone who exploits you (including your teachers) and your efforts to help only make things worse. Get ready for a crazy world where Cyanide and Happiness – Freakpocalypse: Part 1 premieres on Nintendo Switch as a special time console this spring.
- Summer in Mara from Chibig: Take care of your island and explore the ocean in this farming style. Find the story of Koa in a game that combines gardening, art and exploration in a tropical archipelago with colorful style and strong narrative. Summer in Mara makes its first appearance on Nintendo Switch as a special time console this spring.
- The Quantum League from Nimble Giant Entertainment: The Quantum League is a revolutionary start to the paradox: an online competitive FPS where you battle during a hypothetical time, in conjunction with a 1-v-1 and a 2-v competitive mind-set. The era of the Quantum League games is entering Nintendo Switch by the end of 2020.
- Good Health from White Owls Inc: Become a journalist from New York and head out to do research for Rainy Woods, the world's most exciting city in rural England. But Woody Woods also hides a good secret. On the night of the full moon, residents turn into dogs and cats. Enjoy the incredible charm of Rainy Woods when The Beautiful Lifelaunches on Nintendo Switch later this year.
- PixelJunk Eden 2 from Q-Games: Jump, spin, swipe and take attacking creatures to collect pollen and grow gardens back to full bloom. Along the way you will encounter many creatures and a well-informed world that you can explore to rescue. Wallow in a sense of aesthetic as BaBa's beautiful art and music reach your mind and soul, and you, your Grimp and the aesthetics delightful PixelJunk Eden become one. Enjoy this Wonderland exclusively or with a friend via local multiplayer when PixelJunk Eden 2 launches on Nintendo Switch in the summer.
- Faeria from Abrakam: With its unique board of life, Faeria will challenge you with basic strategy card battles. Craft your deck, prepare the battlefield and fight for victory! The Nintendo Switch edition of Faeria is introduced in Spring 2020.
- Old Souls from Fallen Flag Studio: Set in a gloomy, dark world, Eldest Souls makes boss-rush Gameplay with a very high level of customization. Be among the first to take on the challenge when Eldest Souls launches on Nintendo Switch as a special time console this summer.
- Check-out from SMG Studio / DevM Games: For fans of interactive games, Walking Up is an action-, puzzle-, physics-based simulator that brings new meaning to the "couch co-op." Play alone or locally with friends at over 50 levels throughout the arcade, stories and comparisons. Moving Out launches on Nintendo Switch April 28, with pre-game purchases available. Anyone who wants to try moving now can head to the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch to check out the free demo.
- Sky Racket from Double Dash Studios: Flying over an emotionally saturated world, with only you, a short scarf, a laser tennis racket and a bunch of hot enemies trying to take you back to the ground. Mixing classic types of shooting – & # 39; em-ups and block breakers, Sky Racket is the world's first "Shmup Breaker" Sky Racket launches on Nintendo Switch later today!
Additional indie games highlighted in an upcoming video at Nintendo Switch this year include Blair Witch in the Bloober team, Bounty War from Black screen games, Dicey Dungeons from distractionware limited, The Ghost of Tale from SeithCG, Sky: Children of Light from that agent, Superliminal from Pilow castle and Wingspan from Monster Couch.
For the latest news and updates about indie games on the Nintendo switch, follow the new Indie World Twitter account @IndieWorldNA.