If you are participating in an open beta of I'm hungry this week, you may have seen the bubblegum shooter's emphasis on fashion. You can dress up your character and customize their look. With this in mind, Swap Dining LeanYoshi and OatmealDome they found evidence of a special co-op event that could come to the show.
Assuming this is a real transaction, there will be cosmetic items like masks, clothing, and even stickers. Again, there is no guarantee, but if you are Sonic the Hedgehog fan and it does, it could be one more reason to check out the next issue.
Similar thinkers also found evidence of micro-ecological transactions in the form of "Sow" coins and gacha mechanics (thank you, Nintendo Everything
– In-game currency which can be purchased with microtransactions called "Sow" and "Ninjala Pass"
– There is a Gumball machine (basically a gacha) that gives you "special items"
– "Jala is valid for 150 days from the date of purchase"
– "Buy Jala, exchange Jala for items, or buy Ninjala Pass"
– "Before buying a Garden, make sure you get permission from your parents or buy it together!"
– Jala's expiration after 150 days seems to be Japanese-only
– Gumball machine: "10 items will be drawn, but special items will be added to the original drawing list. You can find one special item. Once you find something special, no special items will appear in the following drawings."
Do you see this kind of cross-promo happening in Ninjala? Leave a comment below.