This week's Nintendo download includes the following content:
- Swap Nintendo
- Wonderful 101: Updated – Update this upcoming action movie game with great framerate, improved visuals and faster loading times. A group of global heroes must be mobilized to protect the world from invaders of evil invaders. This band of 100 Awesome must work collaboratively using their fantastic acting skills in a variety of genres. Whether they use a large fist or a sharp blade, they will use their strength and power to defeat enemy traps and boundaries. And remember: The last member of this group of brave warriors … you! Wondingly 101: Released will be available on May 19th.
- Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus – Take the reins of the most technologically advanced army in the Imperium – Adeptus Mechanicus – in this brilliant tactical response game. Each of your decisions will prepare the equipment further and ultimately determine the fate of the troops under your command in over 50 hand-crafted departments, including the Heretek DLC on the journey. Choose your path carefully. The Imperium depends on it! Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus will be available May 19.
- The Pit of the Infinite -The Dungeon of the Endless is a powerful, win-a-hole game in which you and your team of heroes must protect your shipwrecker while exploring an ever-expanding pit, all the while facing waves of monsters and special events as you try to find a way out. Dungeon of the Endless will be available May 15.
- Hatsune Miku: DIVA Mega Mix Project – Take a class! The hit rhythm game series returns with exciting new features. Combine and choose from two playable modes: Traditional Arcade Mode or New Mix Mode, with motion control controls. For your favorite classic classics and new hits, choose from over 100 humorous songs with endless rhythm. Hatsune Miku: The DIVA Mega Mix project will be available on May 15.
- Nintendo Mobile
- Join Your Dream Team Dream Team – New update for Mario Kart tour the game * switches to smartphone devices, which brings Team Tracks and Room Codes to multiplayer games. In the Team Race, up to four different two-race teams can compete for the highest points in this race. Join nearby tiles, or friends with other online rescuers, and pull those Red Shells off to get rid of your competitors! The newly added Code Code feature makes many multiplayer more flexible for the enjoyment of friends and family again. Create your own custom room and share the game code with up to eight players created by your handmade Mario Kart Tour characters. Players can access these newly installed features by downloading the latest Mario Kart Tour update through the App Store or Google Play.
Nintendo Shop in the Shop:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Also new this week at the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch: