As you all know these Christmas they will be quite different from the usual ones. On the one hand is the problem of the pandemic of coronavirus, which will force us to reduce our trips and trips to other places, as well as limit the number of people at family and friends gatherings. For another, two new platforms (PS5 and Xbox Series X) are already on the market leading the popularly known as new generation or «next gen».
Many players might think that between one thing and another Nintendo has it difficult this year to stand out, but nothing could be further from the truth. On this occasion, interesting details have been shared regarding the last month’s UK sales
These are the most prominent details related to Nintendo Switch:
- In terms of desktop consoles, it is the 8th largest month of console sales and the 2nd largest month of console revenue, behind December 2013, which was when PS4 and Xbox One received large new shipments.
- The most successful console last month was the newly released PS5, which means Nintendo Switch had to settle for second place for the third time in two years
- Still, it was a great month for Switch, with a 96% increase in hardware sales in the previous four weeks.
- The hybrid console had a Very successful Black Friday, and so far this year, Switch hardware sales are up 63.1% YoY.
- In terms of physical software, 2.38 million games were sold in the UK last month (October 25 to November 21). Switch games were the most popular of the month, accounting for nearly 35% of all games sold., followed by PS4.
- Nintendo was the top publisher of the month thanks to continued strong sales of
Finally, we leave you the top 20 of the UK’s best-selling physical games last November (GfK data)
|1||Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War|
|2||Assassin’s Creed Valhalla|
|4||Marvel’s Spider-Man Miles Morales|
|5||Watch Dogs: Legion|
|6||Animal Crossing: New Horizons|
|7||Mario Kart 8: Deluxe|
|9||Super Mario 3D All-Stars|
|10||Fortnite: The Last Laugh Bundle|
|11||Ring Fit Adventure|
|14||Grand Theft Auto 5|
|15||Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity|
|17||Star Wars: Squadrons|
|18||51 Worldwide Games|
|19||Just Dance 2021|
|20||Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time|
What do you think of all this data?