The escapeLast year's event is now live, and players across Swingch, PS4, Xbox One and PC are now able to log back into the featured events.
Finally by 2020, each of the last three Archives Brawls will have a new Challenge Challenge, opening a new Brawls each week. New rewards are available again this year, so be sure to sign in between April 2nd to get your hands on it.
There is a new launch video on display that you can expect to enjoy during the event, and we also have a full list of everything you need to know below:
CHALLENGES OF CHALLENGE
- This year, each mission has a unique modifier to test you!
- Week 1 – The Opening of Two Entities Opened
- Molten Cores – Enemies throw Lava to death
- Glass Cannon – Players have 50% lower life and increased damage
- Week 2 – Two Command Approval Opened
- Surgery Strike – Only a critical hit hurts enemies
- Close Quarters – Enemies can only be injured when a player is near
- Week 3 – Two Stretch Opens
- Increased Blood Pressure – No reduced support and treatment heroes. Heal yourself by doing damage
- Storm Burn – Some Enemies are angry. Killing them spreads fury
CHALLENGES OF THE WEEK
- Weekly challenges are restored by the Archives, allowing you to unlock limited time rewards by winning nine games.
- Rewards include a list of player symbols, shots, and Epic skins!
- Week 1: Holi Symmetra (Epic)
- Week 2: Rustclad Torbjorn (Epic)
- Week Three: Bear Mei (Epic)
- 5 Known Leathers
- 3 Epic leather boots
- Player Icons, Emotes, Sprays
Are you a fan of Overwatch? Will you be sure to sign in the next few weeks? Let us know about the idea.