The world of video games has a large number of mythical titles. I mean those who pass the years that pass will always be remembered by players, both new and above all veterans. A clear example of this is Pang, the classic arcade shooter title where based on them we had to eliminate a series of bubbles to advance to the next level. It is a saga that has several titles, with quite different qualities, where two fundamental elements prevail: simplicity in the proposal and bomb-proof fun.
As some of you may remember, at the end of last August afternoon games
We leave you the note they have shared:
From Meridiem Games we want to announce that the physical edition of Pang Adventures for Nintendo Switch will be released on January 29, 2021. The version for PlayStation 4 is now available.
Originally developed by Pastagames and published by Dotemu, Meridiem Games will release the Pang Adventures “Buster Edition” which will include a special reversible sleeve, a retro-style survival manual and a sticker set and will be sold for $ 29.99.
The Pang series is a collection of popular arcade games from the 90s. Travel the world with two brothers and save humanity from an alien invasion! Use your skills to defeat the attack balls falling from the sky and rescue the world from annihilation!
Pang Adventures offers new functions and game mechanics, preserving the original spirit:
• Local cooperative in all game modes
• 3 different modes:
– Tour Mode: One place after another!
– Points Mode: 3 lives and 0 CONTINUATIONS! The authentic arcade experience!
– Panic Mode: 99 levels of continuous battle! The ultimate test for your skills!
• The brothers have improved their equipment since the last invasion: submachine guns, flamethrowers, shurikens … They have everything! Take on electric, explosive, smoke and lava balls!
• Boss fights! For the first time, the brothers confront the alien commanders! They do not come to Earth to do tourism… Prepare to tear them to pieces!
The Nintendo Switch version of Pang Adventures – “Buster Edition” is available to pre-order in stores across Europe now for $ 29.99 before its release on January 29. The PlayStation 4 version is available now for $ 19.99.
Finally, we remind you that Pang Adventures is also available from January 3, 2019 in digital format, through the Switch eShop, at a price of $ 9.99 and you will need a total of 413 MB to download it. If you want to know more details of this title you can read its analysis in this link.
What do you think?