For the second time since the app launch back in 2016, Pokémon GO has discovered a new type of egg that can be used to draw certain types of Pokémon. Introducing the ‘unusual eggs‘.
The new eggs join the existing 2km, 5km, 7km, and 10km species, all of which require a 12km walk requirement for hatching.
Ironically, these long-range eggs were implanted a few weeks after engineer Niantic decided to dismantle the existing equipment to help players trapped in homes as a result of the current epidemic – including the egg range converter.
12km eggs can be used to breed Poison-type Pokémon, Dark-type Pokémon, and Pokémon that acquire one of those species by evolution, and currently serve as the only way to find new applications such as Pawniard.
The current acceptable is available to celebrate the arrival of new eggs, although this benefit will disappear from 19 October. The fixer is one of the few things that is happening now within the game as part of the week’s Strange Eggs event:
– Anonymous Eggs from Pokémon GO! According to Spark’s earlier research, the next version of Poémon, the darker version of Pokémon, and the Pokémon that finds one of those types with Evolution can be hatched from these eggs: Larvitar, Scraggy, Trubbish, and Vullaby – though there may be more!
– Win Team GO Rocket Leader to find the Strange Egg, and walk 12 miles to destroy it. You will need space on your Egg list before your battle with Sierra, Cliff, or Arlo to get the Strange Egg. Strange Eggs will continue to be available on Pokémon GO after the end of the event.
– Eggs placed in incubators during the event will need one quarter of the normal walking distance to hatch.
– For the first time since March, Team GO Rocket Special Research will be available! Join Professor Willow as he and the team leaders investigate the involvement of Team GO Rocket and Strange Eggs, which ends in a fight with Giovanni himself! This is the last survey of Team GO Rocket Special in 2020. If you currently have The Shadowy Threat Grows Special Research from the beginning of the year, you will need to complete it first before getting this new Research.
– Poison and Black Pokémon varieties will be seen more often in the wild! Look forward to meeting Spinarak, Houndour, Poochyena, Gulpin, Stunky, Purrloin and more.
– Team GO Rocket will work much better than usual! Check out Team GO Rocket that takes over PokéStops and Team GO Rocket balloons that appear frequently.
– Take a snapshot of surprise!
– Team GO Rocket Leader avatar items are now available in the store. Maybe you can use these avatar items to pop up and investigate Team GO Rocket! CONTINUE, Coach!
To find these new eggs, you will need to defeat the leader of Team GO Rocket.