A few days ago we were able to know the announcement of the video game Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time for Nintendo Switch. Now we get more news about this expected game inspired by the series.
The information comes from the conference that Adult Swim Games has offered at PAX East 2020. In the meeting, the creator of Samurai Jack, Genndy Tartakovsky, and the chief writer Darrick Bachman have confirmed interesting details, such as several voice actors
Refering to historyThey have shared that it will have some slight changes from the end of the fifth season. This is the list of confirmed data on it:
- Ashi opens a portal in time after realizing that he has the power of Aku.
- Ashi travels in time with Jack to defeat Aku, who knows he will be defeated.
- However, Aku manages to leave Jack in a different pocket, delaying Jack's return home again.
- Jack is caught in time and must relive everything he has overcome in the series to return to the correct timeline.
- Although Jack must revive the entire series, things are not as fans remember.
What do you think? Remember that the title is released this summer on Nintendo Switch and other platforms. Do you look forward to it?