We get an interesting rumor related to Animal Crossing: New Horizons. This hints that new amiibo cards for the game are on the way.
The information comes from a specialized dataminer Tyeforce who has analyzed the current amiibo landscape and codes related to the latest figures and products of this brand. The findings are summarized as follows:
- Each figure or amiibo card has a little code consisting of numbers and letters, within which is a unique set of 4 characters that form a hexadecimal identification that identifies each individual figure or unique amiibo card, starting with ‘0000’ for the first Mario amiibo released for Super Smash Bros. in 2014.
- The amiibo Mario’s and Peach’s felines have IDs 03A6 and 03A7 respectively; Banjo & Kazooie, Terry and Byleth have the identifiers 03A2, 03A3 and 03A5; and those of Magnamalo, Felyne and Canye 040F, 0410 and 0411; As you can see, these last three are far from the sequence of the previous ones.
- There are a huge gap out of 103 amiibo IDs between the latest Super Mario 3D World figures and Monster Hunter Rise, which points to there being plenty of amiibo products on the way not yet released that would fill that gap, and Animal Crossing amiibo fit that profile perfectly.
- It could be about a new collection of Animal Crossing amiibo cards to include amiibo characters that do not yet have their own amiib cards, specifically the neighbors Mónica, Ramón, Fibrilio, Rosezna, Carmela, Narciso, Corcelia and Morfeo; and also special characters like CJ, Juliana, Kamilo, Gulivarr, Rafa and Rodri. It could also include completely new characters or characters that already have amiibo cards like Cinnamon or Tom Nook but with New Horizons outfits.
- Could have less than 100 amiibo cards actually, because with the Welcome amiibo series released in late 2015, Nintendo decided to reserve a full block of 100 amiibo IDs, even though it only released a more limited series of just 56 Welcome amiibo cards.
Here you can see it explained on video, in case you have any questions:
What is your opinion? We will be attentive to more details.