We recently got to know information about a new trailer and more details about Mario Golf: Super Rush, as well as a new batch of data related to this Nintendo Switch title. Specifically, we were able to learn more details about the different modes and functions thanks to Nintendo.
Among them is the mode Fast golf, in which the players hit all at once, run to reach the ball, hit it again and accelerate to be the first to hole the ball in the hole. It is important to collect objects to regain stamina and avoid obstacles in the course while running towards the ball. Each character has a Special acceleration
However, this mode has certain characteristics that are somewhat similar to Mario Kart and that is what we will talk about today. We leave them all below:
- The objective of both games is finish the tour first.
- Both in Mario Kart circuits and in Fast Golf there are sometimes obstacles that get in the way. Running or driving towards one of these obstacles will slow down players.
- In both games there are objects that can help players
- Special Accelerators and Special Hits are similar to Mario Kart’s special moves.. Each character has their own unique move that plays into the players’ strategies, whether it’s to deflect the balls along the way or create an explosion to make them explode.
- Each character also has special traits that help him in games.. Categories like power, stamina, control, and spin are crucial in Super Rush and change the way each character plays. Mario Kart has similar categories, called weight classes, that affect a character’s acceleration, control, and top speed.
- In both there are shortcuts. Finding and taking advantage of shortcuts in a field will probably be the difference between winning or losing the game. In Mario Kart there are also shortcuts in the circuits that allow you to get a little advantage over your rivals if you know how to take advantage of it well.
What do you think?