The Super Mario 3D All-Stars have been out for a few months now, and a few weeks ago, Nintendo announced that a collection of 3D Mario games would be available soon. They did not give a release date, but said players would be able to change the camera controls.
Yes, the update is out, we bring the game to version 1.1.0. As promised, the ability to change the camera controls is included. However, Nintendo has also managed to turn it into a Super Mario Sunshine “now supporting the control of the Nintendo GameCube”, except when playing on the switchch Lite. The patch notes are below.
- Players can now switch camera controls on both individual titles.
- Super Mario Sunshine now supports the controller of the Nintendo GameCube (for sale only). Players can now play the title using the same controls found in the original release of GameCube.
- Nintendo GameCube controller for Super Mario Sunshine is based on TV mode only.
- You will need a GameCube Controller Adapter (sold separately) to use this controller with your Nintendo Switch program. Details for connecting this adapter and controller can be found here.
- The Nintendo Switch Lite system does not support this control option.
- All display buttons inside Super Mario Sunshine will not display the Nintendo GameCube controller.
- Some common fixes have been used to improve the complete game on all three topics.