It’s been just over a month since Super Mario Bros. 35 is available for free as exclusively for members of the Nintendo switchch Online, and the game is still going well. That said, Nintendo has decided to release a game update, which brings it to version 1.0.2
As is often the case with updates like these, there are no additions, and most of the focus is used to fix issues and make any necessary changes. And that is exactly what this review did. Nintendo also released official updates, so we have included them below.
- Fixed an issue where large numbers of enemies from the screen will lead to game downloads.
- A problem was fixed when, under certain circumstances, players were unable to throw fireballs underwater.
- Fixed an issue where special inputs would enable players to open courses that could not be opened.
- The values of the chest money chest are now displayed in the viewer’s mode.
- Fixed the effect of sound playing like shells or other objects instantly back and forth within a single opening.
- Adjusted quick calculator time counter.
- Improve the overall game experience.