As promised, Nintendo has released a new update for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, bringing the game to version 9.0.1. There’s not much in this review, too much focus on fixing issues involving Steve from the Minecraft character, and fixing the victory screen
Full notes are below.
- A problem has been solved when the opposing striker sometimes crosses the area where Steve / Alex builds a block somewhere and his opponent destroys that block.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes an opposing striker would break through the area where Steve / Alex created a certain spot somewhere and a wind-blown outfit hit his opponent.
- Fixed an issue where the opposition was out of control when Steve / Alex hit them with a mining cart in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where if Steve / Alex’s cart hit the wall, it wouldn’t have hit the fight.
- A problem was solved when protesters who were carried in Steve / Alex’s car were sometimes forced to go to their pick-up points.
- Fixed an issue where some soldiers could pass Steve / Alex’s block when they were in KO’d.