As promised, Nintendo has released a major update to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, bringing the game to version 9.0.0. This is an update that adds Steve from Minecraft to the list as DLC Fighter, as well as the Minecraft stage, some music, and some Mii costumes. The full list of changes is below.
- The following spirits will appear in the Store
- Slime (Minecraft)
- Citizen & Iron Golem
- A pig
- Ender Dragon
- Controls during combat on the battlefields while spectators are present are fixed.
- Changes have been made to the way Global Smash Power is calculated.
- The following downloadable content will apply after purchase:
- Steve and Alex Challenger Pack
- Creeper Mask + Outfit
- Pig Mask + Outfit
- Diamond Helmet + Military
- Travis Wig + Outfit
- Bomberman Mask + Dress
- Gil’s Helmet + Military
- You cannot make duplicate videos containing DLC that you did not purchase (counts, categories, music, Mii Fighter costumes, etc.).
- The problem where the delayed movement behind the right shoe was m isbehaved under certain rules has been fixed.
- Game-balance adjustments, strength adjustments, and other minor adjustments were made.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve the gameplay experience.
- The latest version of the software is required to install online mode.
- Local wireless play is not compatible with Ver. 8.1.0 and earlier. All players who want to fight in local wireless battles must make sure they have the same software.
- Repetition from Ver. 8.1.0 and previously not compatible. If you want to save your duplicates, convert them to videos before installing the update. You can do this with Vault → Replays → Replay Data → Convert video.