Announce Swap Last month, Firesprite Games unveiled its FPS Survivor based racing Persistence it releases the switch on 21st May and releases a new trailer for the game. Persistence has been released as a PlayStation VR title back in 2018, but the studio is bringing it to other platforms next month with Perp games in the publishing industry.
Set in the 26th century, the game sees you alone in a titular colony starship that has unfortunately been replaced by mutated clones & # 39; because of a nearby black hole that creates chaos with the machine. Fortunately, the and others the onboard assembly mechanism works well, so as you work your way through the system-generated ship resources and upgrade your gears for survival, you'll be able to try again to let go of the mutord horde.
Here are some of the highlights in the official PR blurb followed by a few switch icons:
– Cruelty of a survival-h orror genre that combines elements such as solid cast to give action to an extra edge
– Generally generated stages that evolve with each play, creating a labyrinth-like experience that adds tension.
– Live, die, repeat. Play as many different clones aboard the ship, each with more power than the last
– Tail controls. Advanced environments and post-PC effects for PC, PS4 and Xbox One bring a high level of credibility to fans of the genre
– Atmospheric, edge-cutting doache, handheld or tabletop Nintendo Switch platform
Anyone who pre-orders The Persistence on switchch (from now until May 20) will receive a 10% discount on the starting price of £ 24.99 / $ 29.99 / € 29.99. There is also a portable release coming on the same day, although the current global situation may cause a slight delay to that earlier.
We will have a live chat with Firesprite later tonight where we asked about the game and the challenges of bringing VR game to non-VR platforms. We also had the opportunity to play a preview game recently, so be aware of our first impression soon.
Played this on PSVR? Like the sound of the first survivor of sci-fi roguelite? Let us know below.