If you have played Monster Hunter Rise, surely you are aware of how important the Zenny (money), as it is required for many important activities: forging weapons / armor, buying items, and buying dango.
There are high-ranking weapons that cost more than 10,000, so this element is very important and all that can be obtained is little. For this reason, the gaming community has not hesitated to share a series of tips to earn money faster in this new installment. We leave them all below:
- Complete missions alone: When playing with others, the quest rewards are divided equally among all players present (for example, a reward of 10,000 would be divided into 2,500 for each with 4 players). If you play alone, you will receive the full reward for the mission.
- Dango Money Maker: When the “Rich Man” Daily Special is active in the Canteen, players can access a special type of Dango that increases the amount of Zenny earned by 30%. Those who want to earn more Zenny should try to get this bonus before going out to farm.
- Finding the Owl of Fortune: The Owl of Fortune is a type of “Lucky Life” that doubles the amount of money earned at the end of a mission. When the “Lucky Life” indicator appears while hunting, be sure to search the area thoroughly and interact with the owl if you find it.
The best missions to win Zenny
- Lava Caverns Expedition (Mining Augment): During a mining spike, miner drops will produce triple the normal ore, which players can sell for a large quantity of Zenny. The Lava Caverns have the most mining drops of any map, which means that players can fully exploit this strategy by going on the Lava Caverns expedition if they see an increase in mining taking place. For a more detailed explanation of this strategy, check out YouTube Gaijin Hunter’s video on the subject below:
- Third Wheel Village Mission: Players looking for a slightly more attractive farming method can choose to use the 4 * Third Wheel Village Quest. This mission pits players against an Arzuros and a Tetranadon in the arena. Well-equipped players can overcome it relatively quickly, and can earn over 8000 Zenny after selling the materials.
Finally, we remind you that Monster Hunter Rise is available from March 26 for Nintendo Switch and a PC port is planned for early 2022.
What do you think?