Good news comes to us for Nintendo Switch users who have in their catalog with Killer Queen Black. It turns out that the title has received a new update known as Betelgeuse 1.64.
We leave you the official patch notes below:
- Range reset.
- New post-game screen with statistics and charts.
- Fixed a bug with couch players and the emotes.
- More optimized Switch build.
We remind you of its premise and its trailer:
An epic platform and strategy game for up to eight players online or local. Play Killer Queen Black informally in quick matches, turn up the intensity in rated matches, or invite friends to a private room. Easy to play, hard to master, fun for everyone!
Killer Queen Black, inspired by the hit arcade game Killer Queen, lets you fight for your honeycomb with three ways to win. How three ways to win? Will you sing victory by leaping over the snail, gathering berries or exterminating the enemy’s queen?
Attack, fly and stay alive. If you are playing queen, you will want to protect your honeycomb and your workers. And these are not all responsibilities, don’t stop there; It will be very useful to have a strategy in mind, but you will also have to be agile and anticipate the strategy of the opposing team.
Do you want responsibilities but would rather work hard than sneak out of death? The workers stand out for their adaptability, which makes them essential to meet the objectives of the game to win. Although helpless at first, the workers pick berries and head for the honeycomb; however, they can also boost their speed and become soldiers. These transformed workers wield maces, swords, shields and laser rifles, quickly becoming crushing aggressors.
- Intense four vs four team combat
- Supports online and local play with eight players
- Cross-platform multiplayer includes in-game voice chat
- Tutorials to help you plan your strategy
- Challenging AI opponents to test your skills
- Choice of roles: queen, worker or soldier
- Five character skins to choose from
- Four special weapons to use: sword, morning star, laser, and stinger
- Seven battlefields that test your strategic skills
- KQBTV lets you watch games and learn from the pros
Killer Queen Black It is available in physical and digital format, through the Switch eShop, from October 11, 2019 and its price is $ 17.70.