If you have played Animal Crossing: New Leaf for Nintendo 3DS and Animal Crossing: New Horizons For Nintendo Switch, you may be aware that there are some notable changes between the two games despite the fact that they share many other functions. Here we bring you a small compilation with the most important modifications.
This has been published recently by ScreenRant, and it highlights 10 elements that are different between these two titles. Unlike New Leaf, and New Horizons…
- There is no Rese T, Figaro and many other special characters
- There is no main street with all the shops
- The personalization of the city is completely different thanks to terraforming (public works)
- DIY recipes and projects are a major novelty
- There are mysterious islands to get supplies and search for neighbors
- There is no mayor
- Our house can be personalized in depth
- We can move the buildings
- The store cannot be improved, at least for now
What do you think? Can you think of any other differences?