As you well know, Nintendo presented on January 16 the new DLC / Expansion Pass Fire Emblem: Three Housesshortly after Byleth will be confirmed as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. After knowing the trailer and some images, now we get more details about this content, known as In the wolf's mouth.
On this occasion, the latest Twitter update shares details about another of the new classes introduced in this DLC. We leave you, together with an image of her, below:
One of the new classes is Valkyrie (Valkyrie). A class of gentlemen only for women specialized in black magic. Not only do they have great mobility as a mounted unit, but the range of their attacks is extended thanks to the skills "Black Magic Range +1" and "Dark Magic Range +1". If you do it right, you can even use hit and run tactics: hit the enemies and then get out of range of their attacks.
On the other hand, Nintendo has updated the Fire Emblem: Three Houses official website in Japan with details about the DLC In the mouth of the wolf. Most of the details were previously shared via Twitter, but there are some additional details:
- The flow of the game in In the mouth of the wolf is quite different from the main game. There are no working days or holidays, but there are also no instructional periods or qualification exams. As mentioned earlier, we can use a fixed set of group members, with a fixed set of classes and skills to choose from for each. There are also several other restrictions, resulting in a slightly greater difficulty than in the main game.
- One thing that did not change with respect to the main game is that the units can level up by accumulating XP.
- In the Abyss, there is a garbage area, where you can find several items discarded by people living in the Abyss. There, you can find weapons with some remaining durability, and some that you will first need to take to the blacksmith. Given that you get limited funds in the DLC, it is worth getting those gifts!
- After making sufficient progress in the DLC, members of the Silver Wolves may appear in the main game. You can interact with them as with any other student, invite them to join your home and more. But that's not all: once they have joined your class, you get access to some additional support conversations with those characters, and you can also address Paralogue maps related to them.
- Once you have unlocked the Abyss in the main game, allowing you to explore it, there are several facilities and activities that you can enjoy there.
- Here are some examples: Pagan altar allows you to exchange resources (food, minerals) for some renowned points. You can also exchange renowned points for various weapons and tools; Mysterious professor: a former professor of the Academy of Officers. You can talk to him to find out how much the different characters have grown with the protagonist; Astrologer: available in the second part of the game. It allows you to spend renowned points to increase the level of support between two specific units. There is also an option called "Star Crossing," which allows you to "connect your future destiny."
Finally, we leave you an image gallery of the Fire Emblem: Three Houses DLC:
Remember that this Expansion Pass can be enjoyed this week, specifically tomorrow, February 13th.
What do you think?