On November 15, the new deliveries of one of Nintendo's most successful franchises were launched: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield.
Although surely many players have already completed the adventure, there are always small secrets or interesting facts that many can ignore, for that reason an article that can never be missing for any fan and collector who boasts is a guide of the game. Unfortunately, not everything always goes well and at the end of December last year it was reported that the guide came with multiple errors to Japan, specifically
These errors are mostly related to movements
Fortunately, The Pokémon Company has put the batteries and announced a Free exchange program for the official guides of Pokémon Sword and Bad Shield.
These are the details that have been shared:
- First, the company confirmed that a second edition is currently in production, and all errors were modified accordingly.
- It will take place free exchange program for those who want to exchange their original books for corrected second edition books.
- Details about the exchange program will be announced from mid February 2020.
- Overlap, the publisher of the book, will take care of the replacements through his Customer Service.
- The books will be sent by mail to customers, so stores will not participate in the exchange program.
Although many data today can be known through the network, the truth is that having a physical guide has an added value for any collector, so in the end it is another element to consider. For now it has not been confirmed that the guides published in other countries contain errors.
Finally, we remind you that if you are interested you can read our review of the official strategy guide of Pokémon Sword and Shield in the following link.
What do you think?