As planned, the production of the official series of The Witcher en Netflix has recently started to prepare for the second season after wiping out the first. Well, today we get news about it.
These are new actors who join the squad to play different characters. We already learned that Kim Bodnia was chosen to play Vesemir, and now the following have been shared:
- Graham mctavish (the voice of Dracula in Netlifx’s Castlevania animated series) has signed on as Dijkstra, head of Redanian Intelligence
- Cassie Clare will be Phillippa Eilhart, sorceress and adviser to King Vizimir
- Adjoa Andoh (Netflix’s Bridgerton) will be Priestess Nenneke, head of the Temple of Melitele
- Simon Callow (Four weddings and a funeral) and the actress, comedian, broadcaster and international activist for the rights of people with disabilities Liz Carr
- Chris Fulton plays magician Rience
- Kevin Doyle (Happy Valley) plays an original character, Ba’lian
The Witcher Season 2 — meet the latest cast additions:
Adjoa Andoh as Nenneke
Cassie Clare as Phillippa Eilhart
Liz Carr as Fenn
Graham McTavish as Dijkstra
Kevin Doyle as Ba’lian
Simon Callow as Codringher
Chris Fulton as Rience pic.twitter.com/jkvgTYMfVv
— Netflix (@netflix) March 22, 2021
Without a doubt an interesting list of actors. Remember that for now no release date of this second season, so we will be attentive to more details. Meanwhile, what do you think?
You can find our coverage of this project and the upcoming Netflix anime film about Vesemir, The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf, here.