Here we bring you a new and interesting compilation related to one of the most prominent video games in the Nintendo Switch catalog. We are talking about Hyrule Warriors: Age of Cataclysm.
The video you have below shows us a list of 11 reasons For which, according to MaskedNintendoBandit, the story of this Nintendo Switch title is better than the one told in Zelda: Breath of the Wild. We leave you with the reasons it offers below the spoiler image, as information about the story is included:
- 11. The chosen ones are presented in a closer and more developed way
- 10. Voice actors are given more importance in their roles
- 9. Enemies that have been added to the game, such as Aster
- 8. The development that the Yiga Clan acquires with characters like Sogg
- 7. The soundtrack, which in this case acquires more prominence throughout the entire game
- 6. Travel in time, which introduces new possibilities for the Breath of the Wild universe as has happened with previous installments of the series
- 5. Changes in the original story told in Breath of the Wild and how it is relived by the events that take place 100 years earlier
- 4. The narrative and how events are told in an orderly way
- 3. The role of the King of Hyrule, a somewhat hated character in Breath of the Wild and now we can see that he is actually a good person
- 2. The divine beasts and the battles we can fight from them to highlight their power
- 1. The role of Link, who we see in all his splendor with abilities like quickly protecting Zelda from a Guardian’s lightning
And here you have the video:
What do you think? Do you agree with him? Do not hesitate to share your opinion in the comments. If you are interested, you can also find our full coverage of the game at this link.