We already know that the event of the Egg Hunt is one of the most feared by fans of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, much more feared even than Halloween. Perhaps for this reason, ScreenRant has decided to teach us how we can avoid it.
If you played last year’s event, you will know that this one gave fans quite a few headaches due to the sheer number of eggs that appeared everywhere: fishing, hitting rocks, buried in the ground, shaking trees, cutting wood and the most feared … flying in balloons
Well, this year the event is back and these are the details you should know to take advantage of it … or avoid it:
- The Egg Hunt officially begins on April 4.
- For now it is locked and cannot be used even by traveling in time.
- It is also not known how long it will last, but it has been confirmed that from tomorrow, March 28 to April 4 is when Eggs begin to appear at will. If you are very afraid, stop playing from tomorrow, although on the web we will inform you of any news in the mechanics and we will share when it ends as soon as it is known.
- You can also purchase new themed items once a day at Mini Nook, where they will appear in the store from March 28 to April 4.
- As a novelty this year, it seems that on April 4 we will be able to exchange eggs of different types with the neighbors.
We will have to be attentive to see how the event unfolds and if Nintendo has changed the mechanics
To finish, we leave you with a video that shows us in detail what is offered on March 28 as part of the 1.9.0a update:
What is your opinion? Do you fear the Egg Hunt? Do not hesitate to leave it in the comments.