At the end of last January Reco Technology, a videogame development studio in Madrid, and Meridiem Games, a Spanish video game distributor, announced it European distribution in physical format of 1971 Project Helios for PC, PS4, and Switch.
Well, today Meridiem Games has shared through its Twitter account a small unboxing of this title, which we leave below:
Today we show you a small unboxing of # 1971ProjectHelios Remember that it will be available in physical format for PS4, Switch and PC on June 9!
– Meridiem Games (@MeridiemGames) June 2, 2020
Although it is the unboxing of the PS4 version, it serves us perfectly to take a look at the special content that this version will include on all its platforms and that we will remind you of:
- Special box.
- 4 postcards of characters.
- Fulgor logo sticker.
- Code Soundtrack.
We remind you of its description:
1971 Project Helios It introduces us into an isolated and hostile territory. After the Cataclysm, the cold broke through, completely altering the planet’s climate. Casualties are in the millions and there is no news from abroad.
The campaign takes place in an icy world, in which eight characters – each with their own problems and interests – come together in a sort of temporary alliance, to find a specific person: Dr. Margaret Blythe. Following their trail, they must travel and fight side by side, inevitably getting to know each other better. Depending on certain strategic and personal decisions, you will guide these characters to one of the three possible endings.
These are some features of the game:
- Tactical Combat. Fight three different factions, each with their own units, strategy, and perks. Soldiers, snipers, elusive bandits, cold-immune knights … Study your enemies, plan every move and adapt to all fighting!
- Exploration. Travel through various locations, from military enclaves to medieval dungeons. There you can search for glare, new equipment for your characters, and snippets of information about the world you are in and the factions you are facing.
- Skill Trees. As you find compatible gear for each character, you can unlock and upgrade new skills, and combine them to create the perfect builds for your strategy.
- Resource management. Use all the glare you can find to unfreeze your HP, decrease cooldowns, and revive your downed units.
1971 Project Helios will hit stores next June 9.
What do you think?