Vigil: The Longest Night is a title that is available from the past October 14th on Nintendo Switch. Well, they leave us interesting news about it and it is that it has been shared that a new update to call «Bounty of the Night»Is now available for PC, but it has been confirmed that coming soon to Switch.
We leave you the full patch notes, the announcement message from developer Glass Heart Games and publisher Another Indie and their trailer below:
The Bounty of the Night update adds a host of new content and improves almost every aspect of the game. We’ve been listening carefully to feedback and working with the community on Steam, Discord, Facebook, and Twitter to improve the player experience in Vigil: The Longest Night.
You can see the full patch notes below, but we’ve completely revised the game’s English localization, improved the map, and generally tweaked, improved and polished every aspect of Vigil: The Longest Night.
We have also added over 40 weapons and armor, as well as new rewards for missions.
We want to thank EVERYONE who has left a review (positive or negative!) And everyone who has contacted us with kind words, comments or open criticism. This is the first Glass Heart game and we are really delighted with the support from fans around the world.
Before we get into the holiday season, we wanted to bring you this update to make your holidays a little happier.
– Added: A large number of new items and equipment
– Improved: Localization review in English
– Added: New weapon actions
– Improved: monster dropping mechanics
– Map update: Icon bugs and issues with maps not revealing hidden areas once found have been fixed
– Added a number before the name of each portal
– Modification: Added support for third-party controllers (none for Xbox, PS and Switch)
– Update: Dialogues from NPCs (mainly Nordell and some of the merchants)
– Update: Names have been added to the map (Names were added in the Abandoned City and Flooded Zone rooms)
– Update: Tutorials for saving and teleporting are now separate
– Enhancement: Miner’s Rescue Mission will now remember players and display the miner’s corpse when it fails.
– Fixed: Fire enchantment and curse special effects now work as intended.
– All Leila’s actions have been improved:
– The movement distance of a normal attack has been reduced.
– The slow effect on landing when jumping has been removed.
– The third attack of the dual weapon aerial combo has been improved.
– The activation time of the combo has been changed to 0.25 s on the keyboard and 0.45 s on the controls.
– Fixed: Charging, squatting or entering another cutscene when using the bow and holding the other 3 weapons will cause immediate death.
– Fixed: Lots of crash issues scattered throughout the game.
– Fixed: Auto-save in the Owl Statue will cause some monsters to repeatedly play the death animation
– Fixed: Now NPC Alice’s name has changed to Iris.
– Corregido: El bug de The Hand of Glory.
– Fixed: Hilda will now not disappear in the Mill after the apocalypse
– Fixed: The portal name of the Lower Underground Room is now displayed correctly.
– Fixed: Percival’s buff is now effective with all other enchantment effects.
What do you think?
Source: Press release. Via.