Warface's official blog informed users that the first shooter has been updated with the new 32-mode War Royale. As the name implies you are alone against everyone and you will need your wits for you to come first and eliminate other opponents. Here are all the exact details from the game blog:
There is a new update to the game server! War Royale mode is a unique game mode, completely unlike the others. Your goal is to get rid of all opponents and become a finalist. But it will be easy: at the start of the race, all you have is a melee weapon, and if you want to equip yourself with something more important, it will be faster!
- Everyone is alone. No friends or groups here: you'll have to work alone!
- Melee's weapon at the start of the war. All players start the game with the only weapon of close range combat. Look out for special weapons boxes and keep an eye out for the sky: a helicopter can drop a very expensive load.
- Danger on all sides! Without your opponents, you will be threatened by a decreasing environment, more so than death is expected. Keep moving to survive!
- Parallel resemblance to dynamic. Game one lasts for a few minutes, but that time is full of adrenaline!
- There is no room for error. When your character dies, the game is over. Think of each step you take to survive.
- 32 participants. This is how many players can engage in battle at the same time. That's twice as many as any other PvP mode!