Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town It has been confirmed this afternoon for Nintendo Switch. This is an indie title that is on its way to the hybrid console.
According to what is shared, the game will come in the spring of this year to Nintendo Switch in physical and digital format. For now, its specific release date has not been confirmed, so we will be attentive to more details.
Meanwhile, you can find below the premise and the trailer of this title:
Willy Morgan is a third-person graphic adventure, set in a fantasy pirate world with a modern twist. Combining classic point & click gameplay with unique 3D cartoon graphics, Willy Morgan has the quirky atmosphere, humor, and freedom of exploration typical of timeless classics like Monkey Island.
The story unfolds through hilarious dialogues and challenging puzzles.
Sharp powers of observation, intuition, and imagination are needed to be successful and discover the truth.
- Non-linear gameplay: Explore without restrictions, collect items and solve brilliant puzzles
- Unique graphic style: An elaborately warped world with a magical atmosphere
- Full HD quality: Cinematic video scenes and more than 50 sights to see
- A pirate world with a modern twist: Pirates and computers…? Why not!
- 15 characters to interact with: Unravel the story through hours of interactive dialogues full of irony and Easter eggs
- Original soundtrack: More than two hours of original music
Ten years have passed since the mysterious disappearance of Willy’s father, the famous archaeologist Henry Morgan. One day, the postman arrives with an unexpected letter:
“If you receive this letter, it means that something has gone wrong
And it’s up to you to finish what I started Looks so
Quick as you can to Bone Town, to the bedroom
09 from the old inn, but don’t trust anyone … “
What do you think? Does the title catch your attention? You can share it in the comments.