Wingspan is a relaxing strategy game about birds for 1 to 5 players. This title is available from the past December 29 in the Switch eShop and currently has a 10% discount, for what it costs 17,99$ (Its usual price is $ 19.99). This promotion will be available until January 11, 2121.
We leave you his premise
The official adaptation of Wingspan, which won the prestigious 2019 Expert Game of the Year award in Germany (Kennerspiel des Jahres).
In this game, you are passionate about birds (researchers, bird watchers, ornithologists and collectors) trying to discover and attract the most interesting ones to your network of nature reserves. Each bird is a new cog in the powerful chains of combinations that you will form in your habitats. Each of these habitats focuses on a fundamental aspect of growing your nature reserves.
In Wingspan, players (maximum of 5) compete to build an aviary in a limited number of turns. Each precious bird that you add to the reserve will help you improve your ability to lay eggs, draw cards or gather food. Many of the 170 birds have abilities that resemble their role in real life: hawks hunt, pelicans fish, and geese will flock.
- Relaxing strategy game whose objective is to discover and attract the best birds.
- Single player and multiplayer mode for up to 5 players.
- It is based on an award-winning, competitive, lightweight card game.
- Hundreds of animated birds with real sound recordings.
- There are several ways to collect points: with birds, extra cards and objectives at the end of the rounds.
Well, recently a gameplay of this title, which we leave you below:
What do you think?