Level-5 has shared a new Japanese television commercial of Yo-kai Watch Jam: Yo-kai Academy Y – Waiwai Gakuen Seikatsu and has also re-launched the official Web of the title that you can find in this link.
The web shares interesting general details as well as a vision of his world, the characters, the battles and diverse videos. Here we leave you with some of the characteristics that can be read in it – translated into English from gematsu
A day in the life of an Academy student Y:
- Go to school: Go to the main school building from the student dormitory. Make sure you don't fall asleep!
- Class schedule: After arriving at the main school building, it is time to start classes. Study hard!
- Free time: When the class ends you will have free time that will allow you to do whatever you want. Do as much as possible in your free time!
- End of school day: Return to the student dormitory before the curfew.
- Night: If so much game has made you sleepy, rest. But that's not all you can do …
- Make friends.
- Meet friends.
- Participate in activities.
School at night
- At night the school is full of onryo. If you sneak out of the student dorm, you can sneakily explore the school …
- Academy Area: The area where the necessary facilities for student learning are located, such as the main school building and the gymnasium.
- Industrial Area: An area full of factories. And even some dangerous places …
- Residential area: The area in which the students live where their dormitories and the park are located. Some students seem to live in separate houses.
- Natural Area: An area rich in nature, including a desert and a forest.
- Commercial Area: From a large supermarket to individual stores, this is the shopping area.
- Y-circle: A mysterious building that suddenly appeared during the construction of the academy 30 years ago. Who built it or what it is for is still unknown, and it is currently one of the school's biggest mysteries.
Finally, here you have the ad:
What do you think?