Comunicado de prensa
Aside from the challenging moment posed by the covid-19 epidemic, Xbox plans to stay close to the community and improve on what it will work year-round. The new generation of consoles, the introduction of next-generation games and the introduction of new ways of playing in-game streaming are just some of the surprises.
Other releases, such as Minecraft Dungeons, were due to be re-edited but eventually the public will be able to enjoy them this month, directly on May 26. Also, the return of the Inside Xbox in April was the first version and full-length distribution, a milestone for this post.
Consistent with the times, Xbox shares with the whole community its list of surprises that have been in store for all year:
- Introducing the Xbox Series X no Halo Infinite in December
- New next-generation Xbox Series X games and Xbox Game Pass from Xbox Game Studios
- Developer teams around the world continue to work on the launch of the Xbox Series X.
- The simultaneous release of the Xbox Game Pass for the same PC title Halo infini, Wasteland 3, Minecraft Dungeons and it is Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- New Xbox Game Pass updates and console and PC titles.
- Expansion of xCloud project in new countries and devices.
- The union of Project xCloud and Xbox Game Pass so users have new ways to play.
Inside Xbox converts to Xbox 20/20
On the other hand, the following Thursday, May 7 at 12 noon (AR) there will be a new Inside Xbox program. Also, it will be the last to carry that name. For the purpose of bringing the whole community together, the Xbox News compilation episodes will run monthly until the end of the year and for this reason they are called & # 39;Xbox 20/20 & # 39;
Edits will be available in English, Spanish (Latin), Portuguese, French, German and Italian and will be streamed on Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and On Twitter. In addition, they will add live audio descriptions to / MixerAD.