Don’t want to pay for Spotify or Apple Music, but want to enjoy as much music as you want? Are you annoyed by the constant song-to-song announcements of free music subscription services? Don’t worry: we have the perfect solution.
The answer to these questions can be found in converters online like savetomp3.cc. With a few simple steps, we can store any YouTube video in audio format and thus have songs, podcasts and tutorials on our computer.
That is why, in this case, we will convert a video from our YouTube channel, for which we have legal rights. You also have the option of finally betting on one of the music players in diffusion Most popular.
Step 1. Which song do you want to download?
1. First, find the video you want to convert to audio format. To do this, go to the official YouTube page by typing
2. Once on the platform, find the video helping you to searcher that you will find at the top of the screen. In our case, we are going to introduce the name of the official channel PCWorld Europe.
3. Click on your preferred result and select the video you want to convert. In this example, we choose the clip that comes out in the home of the channel, titled “Galaxy S10 vs Galaxy S9 Comparison,” but you can also do this from the “Videos” section.
Step 2. How to convert video to audio?
1. Once in the video page, copy the Url which you can find in the address bar. To do this, select the address, right click and click ‘To copy‘, or use the quick shortcut directly by pressing the’Ctrl‘and’VS“.
Alternatively, you can also click on the ‘Share‘-or’ Share ‘in English- which you will see below the video, followed by the button’To copy‘that you will find in the lower right part of the new floating window that appears.
2. After the YouTube link is copied, go to the converter page. In our case, we have introduced https://savetomp3.cc/es/ in the address bar of our browser.
3. Locate the horizontal bar that will appear in the middle of your screen and paste the URL of the video you just copied. To do this, right click and click ‘
4. On the next screen, you will be able to choose in which format you want to download the file: MP4 O MP3. In this case, since we only want the audio, we choose the second option.
5. The download should start automatically. You will find the file in your folder ‘downloads“.
Step 3. How do I change the audio information?
1. After the video is converted, in some converters you will be taken to the download page, where you can edit the audio before downloading it. To do this, press the orange button ‘Edit File‘which you will see in the middle of your screen.
2. If you only need a specific part of the converted video, you can trim it using the two bookmarks that you will find on the audio track. Only the part highlighted with a blue shadow will be downloaded.
3. You can also edit the audio title and enter artist and album names. In this example, we have named Tech Advisor as the author.
4. All changes made, click the green button ‘Finished‘and wait to be redirected to the download page.
Step 4. How to record audio?
1. Finally, you just have to click on ‘Download‘to save the converted audio to your computer.
2. If you need to download another video, start by clicking ‘Convert again‘to access the converter home page and repeat the whole process again.