Ubisoft has announced that Episode 2's Tom Clancy & # 39; s Ghost Recon Breakpoint It will be available from March 24. The premiere of episode 2 coincides with the premiere of Update 2.0, including new ones The Spiritual Experience and many other great additions. The update will be available on the Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X and Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Uplay +, a subscription service * from Ubisoft, and Stadia, Google's next-generation platform.
Update 2.0 is the biggest update Tom Clancy & # 39; s Ghost Recon® Discount to date and includes:
- New adventure story It is linked to Episode 2 which includes eight narrative narratives in which actors will meet Sam Fisher, a famous character from Tom Clancy & # 39; s Splinter cell®. Together, they will uncover the conspiracy to develop mind-controlled military drones, and will have to stop their growth in Auroa. The adventure will introduce new gameplay-based innovations and include a cinematic presented by Michael Ironside. The full adventure will be available to all Year One Pass holders or a separate purchase. All players will have access to the first mission and its 2 rewards for free, and will be able to join the affiliate groups of Adventure owners. Ten new special rewards on the trip Tom Clancy & # 39; s Splinter cell They will be available for players to earn money as long as they own the annual Pass or Adventure starting at Mission 2.
- Two new classes Available in PvE and PvP modes, with a one-week variety of annual Pass owners, starting tomorrow, March 24th.
- Echelon section focused on stealing, allowing players to move silently to remove enemies silently. Echelon Class's special ability, Sonar Vision, helps players identify enemies through walls and annoying drones.
- Developer Category It allows players to deal more damage to drones and work better with grenade launchers. His special ability, a defense drone, will attack nearby enemies, while his class tool, the drone supply also provides partners with an additional bullet journal.
- The The Spiritual Experience, a new free mode for all players that will provide new immersion options and tricks for players and will allow them to customize their experience, with the opportunity to upgrade the level of equipment and use a more robotic system. All information regarding the new mode can be found here: https://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/game/en-mx/year-one/episode-2.
- PVP renewal, including 4 new maps and voting maps option.
Play the Ghost Recon Breakpoint for free from March 26 – 29.
The 2.0 update also includes a variety of community-requested features, including camera installations, BASE jumps, weapon editing options, vehicles, program upgrades, gun reviews, and more. All the details can be found here: https://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/game/en-mx/news-updates
In addition, new players will be able to hear all the new content provided by the update 2.0 to the Xbox One family of devices, including the Xbox One X, PC, and PlayStation 4 during the free week from March 26 to 29.