Ubisoft has announced that Episode 2's Tom Clancy & # 39; s Ghost Recon Breakpoint It will be available from March 24. The premiere of episode 2 coincides with the premiere of Update 2.0, including new ones The Spiritual Experience and many other great additions. The update will be available on the Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X and Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Uplay +, a subscription service * from Ubisoft, and Stadia, Google's next-generation platform.
Update 2.0 is the biggest update Tom Clancy & # 39; s Ghost Recon® Discount to date and includes:
- New adventure story It is linked to Episode 2 which includes eight narrative narratives in which actors will meet Sam Fisher, a famous character from Tom Clancy & # 39; s Splinter cell®. Together, they will uncover the conspiracy to develop mind-controlled military drones, and will have to stop their growth in Auroa. The adventure will introduce new gameplay-based innov ations and include a cinematic presented by Michael Ironside. The full adventure will be available to all Year One Pass holders or a separate purchase. All players will have access to the first mission and its 2 rewards for free, and will be able to join the affiliate groups of Adventure owners. Ten new special rewards on the trip Tom Clancy & # 39; s Splinter cell
- Two new classes Available in PvE and PvP modes, with a one-week variety of annual Pass owners, starting tomorrow, March 24th.
- Echelon section focused on stealing, allowing players to move silently to remove enemies silently. Echelon Class's special ability, Sonar Vision, helps players identify enemies through walls and annoying drones.
- Developer Category It allows players to deal more damage to drones and work better with grenade launchers. His special ability, a defense drone, will attack nearby enemies, while his class tool, the drone supply also provides partners with an additional bullet journal.
- The The Spiritual Experience, a new free mode for all players that will provide new immersion options and tricks for players and will allow them to customize their experience, with the opportunity to upgrade the level of equipment and use a more robotic system. All information regarding the new mode can be found here: https://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/game/en-mx/year-one/episode-2.
- PVP renewal, including 4 new maps and voting maps option.
Play the Ghost Recon Breakpoint for free from March 26 – 29.
The 2.0 update also includes a variety of community-requested features, including camera installations, BASE jumps, weapon editing options, vehicles, program upgrades, gun reviews, and more. All the details can be found here: https://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/game/en-mx/news-updates
In addition, new players will be able to hear all the new content provided by the update 2.0 to the Xbox One family of devices, including the Xbox One X, PC, and PlayStation 4 during the free week from March 26 to 29.
This was the origin of the legendary Flying Pikachu of the Pokémon saga
Top 10 fun movies on Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus, and Amazon Prime
What is "hype"? -The internet
The best iPhone apps of the month (March 2020)
"New consoles are like PC"
Castlevania Netflix series is about to enter its fourth season
Webs to monitor Coronavirus live
Last Oasis is a top seller on Steam, but hardly anyone can play
construction and cameras are perfectly suited
Nintendo reviews all the announcements of the last Nintendo Direct Mini in this image – iGamesNews
This One Piece Zoro fan art proves color is everything
The pair of Apple sneakers sold for $ 16,000
Huawei P30 is less than 400 Euros: although P40 is worth buying?
Mystic Vale Update (Change eShop)
Minecraft modder builds the earth in its original size
They create Luffy and Zoro in Animal Crossing, which is your favorite?
Enjoy F1 2019 for free in the next 30 days
Overwatch presents Echo, its 32nd hero coming soon
Animal Crossing New Horizons QR Code: Download the NookLink App and Get Able Sisters Code
WhatsApp alternative 2020: the best messenger for Android and iPhone in comparison
Nioh 2 best build and upgrade statistics-armor settings for each character
Apple MacBook Air (2020): review, analysis, technical features
Today's selection of articles from the Kotaku runaway community: Official AniTAY Spring 2020 Sequel Guide • Background Files: Bioshock 2 • TAY Retro: Nintendo Entertainment Program
Mario Design In PS4 Dream Comes To The Forum Contains "Copyrighted Material"
B1000, a mini-covered PC with an AMD A9-9820 CPU
Nioh 2-how to beat Shuten Doji
How to convert any image into a pattern for Animal Crossing: New Horizons – iGamesNews
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Fantastic Four DLC includes Celestial as boss – iGamesNews
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition character design change powers a popular fan theory – iGamesNews
Borderlands 3: Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC-New Legendary Weapon
- News17 hours ago
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 remaster cover revealed
- News15 hours ago
Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition announces a new preview and images
- PC22 hours ago
ASUS TUF VG27VH1B monitoring: features and specifications
- Nintendo21 hours ago
Random: Watch Isabelle and the Doom Slayer Rip And Delive in This Personalized Soap
- News15 hours ago
FIFA 20 fails on FUT birthday: players report issues
- Android13 hours ago
price, features and official technical data sheet
- Nintendo18 hours ago
How to get facial hair in Animal Crossing: New Horizons – iGamesNews
- Nintendo22 hours ago
How to change bridges and elevations in Animal Crossing: New Horizons – iGamesNews