After the death of SLI and CrossFire by AMD and NVIDIA, it seems that both companies want to do away with custom liquid cooling, at least it seems, since in their new GPUs the number of PCBs coming out is much higher at architectures. previous ones.
In addition, we have the problem of having to deal with the improvements that are allowed by both companies to certain PCBs, for example in its standard version or also called reference. How can we reach the chosen block? What if our GPU is not supported by any block maker?
Alphacool “gets wet” by users
While some companies have offered to create blocks for free for some users due to common manufacturers’ imposition to leave certain GPU models unsupported, these techniques have generally not worked with the general public.
Whether out of ignorance or mistrust, good intentions have remained in the borage water and in some cases the water has reached the GPU instead of the river. The problem with the provision of your hardware, your GPU, which can cost from several hundred dollars to thousands of dollars, is that ultimately the block does not meet the minimum required to cool the card.
Or worse, that the block comes up with various problems. Those of us who have spent half our life in liquid cooling have had experiences of all kinds in this area and while it is true that there have been some very professional people with finishes that meet expectations, others were not so much and the lost time did not catch up with the blockage. received.
Therefore, the ideal is to go to one of the best companies in the sector to receive a consistent, quality, design and flawless product, and this is where Alphacool comes in with its new proposition.
Submit your GPU and receive a completely free waterblock
If we have a GPU and there is no compatible block, Alphacool comes to the rescue by offering a compatible block, which is neither personalized nor specially designed. This is important because the concepts of the block in question should not be confused, because what the company offers is to make a block compatible with the GPU that we send, which will arrive with it, but nothing more.
To do this, we need to follow the following instructions:
- Check first here to see if Alphacool already has a compatible block for our graphics card.
- If not, we must complete this document and wait for your response and confirmation.
- We will ship our material including customer’s declaration.
- Once done, it takes 10-20 business days to measure the material.
- After that, they will send the material to us under the same conditions we sent it.
- In return, we will receive the new block FREE for our GPU. Note that Alphacool reserves the right not to produce one-piece variants. However, we will be able to decide between the cooler variants that will be produced.
Finally, this service is only offered in Europe, so the rest of the world will have to wait. To fill out the corresponding form, we need to access this website, where we can follow the steps described above.