Connect with us

PC

Hardware CPU Market, GPU and motherboards AMD vs Intel vs NVIDIA

Published

on

Hardware CPU Market, GPU and motherboards AMD vs Intel vs NVIDIA

Sales of all manufacturers, without exception, are affected by this problem. And, now that the summer has begun, sales are declining further, so it's a good time to see the power of the Hardware market at a sales level. All the details come, as in the past, from the German retailer Midfactory, which is regarded as a reliable source of sales at European level.

Processor Marketer: AMD vs Intel

The total processor sales during the 29th week of the year increased by more than 5,685 units sold, while 4,645 of all AMD processors added 81.71% of the market share leaving 1040 units sold by Intel to 18.29%. So, it seems that Intel is slowly recovering (remember that AMD came with a 90% share) and went on to sell more and more active retailers, earning more shares.

These have been the best-selling companies this week:

ProcessorUnits sold
AMD Ryzen 5 36001650
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X810
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X480
AMD Ryzen 3 3200G340
AMD Ryzen 5 3600X300
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X220
Intel Core i7-10700K170
AMD Ryzen 5 3400G170
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X150
AMD Ryzen 5 2700X140
AMD Ryzen 3 310080
Intel Core i7-9700K70
Intel Core i9-9900K70
Intel Core 5-9600K60
AMD Ryzen 5 260060
Intel Core i5-10600K50
Intel Core i3-810040
Intel Core i5-1050040
Intel Core i3-9100F40

Here it is worth mentioning the complete disappearance of AMD Ryzen 3 3300X

, sold almost everywhere because of its high sales rate in recent weeks.

Mother board sales

Mamaboard sales are a major indicator in the Hardware market for outputs and breadth of PC users. Last week, 5 355 units were reported to be sold (thankfully enough under the CPU so most users seem to have improved the CPU while maintaining the motherboard), while 4,360 have released AMD (81.42%) and -995 from Intel (18.58%).

These are the best-selling plates of the week:

ModelIsaacUnits sold
MSI B450M Pro-VDHAM4360
MSI B450-A ProAM4300
MSI MAG B550 TomahawkAM4190
Aorus Elite X570AM4190
ASRock B450M Pro4AM4170
MSI B450 Gaming PlusAM4170
Aorus B550 EliteAM4140
Gigabyte B450M S2HAM4110
MSI X470 Gaming PlusAM480
Gigabyte GA-A320M-S2HAM480
ASRock B450M lens LegendAM470
Gigabyte X570 Gaming XAM460
Aorus B450 ProAM450
ASRock B550 Pro4AM450

As you can see, among the best-selling models are Intel boards they are completely lost. However, they reported that 4,340 AM4 boards, 520 LGA1151 boards, 435 LGA1200 boards, 20 TR4 boards have been sold in one socket and 20 LGA1150 boards are still for sale.

Graphics card machine market: AMD vs NVIDIA

If AMD “hits” Intel in terms of processor sales, then it does not seem to be raising its head in the graphics card market, and this is evident because it is growing more market losses against NVIDIA. 4,200 graphics cards were sold last week, of which NVIDIA sold 2,570 (61.19% market share) and AMD sold 1,630 (38.81% share share).

Here are some of the best-selling picture cards in the model last week:

Photo cardUnits sold
RTX 2070790
Radeon RX 5700 XT620
GTX 1660600
RTX 2060430
RTX 20802580
Radeon RX 5500 XT240
Radeon RX 580240
Radeon RX 5600210
Radeon RX 570130
GTX 1650120
RTX 2080 Ti90
GT 71080
GTX 1050 Ti70
GTX 1660 Ti60
Radeon RX 55060
Radeon RX 570050
Radeon RX 59040
GT 103040
Drawing40

The RTX 2070 (remember to include SUPER and standard models in the same bag) continue to be the best-selling models, but we are impressed by the increase in sales Radeon RX 5700 XT, the current high-end model of AMD, and the degrading sales of the Radeon RX 5700, a model that seems for some reason users prefer, or that they prefer to pay less by increasing performance from their older “sister”. They also highlight the high sales of the GTX 1660, and that they do not have Ray Tracing technology.

As you can see, here is a panorama in the Hardware market of the summer of COVID-19, with very low but always good sales, and market share of AMD, Intel and NVIDIA without much variation in their markets.

Gamer, passionate about video games, technologies, gadgets and everything related to the world of electronics.

Continue Reading
Click to comment
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Advertisement

Trending

0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x