As you know for sure, WhatsApp is one of the world's most popular messaging platforms, with over 300 million daily users. Like many modern platforms, it allows you to make voice and video calls with your contacts, in addition to normal text messages and voice signals.
Apparently, due to the confinement situation now living in Spain due to the coronavirus, apps such as WhatsApp and video calling functionality have become important.
In this article we give you a simple guide where we explain how to make video calls with multiple WhatsApp contacts at the same time. If WhatsApp doesn't convince you, you should know that there are other options
How to make a video call on WhatsApp
- Open a WhatsApp conversation with the person you want to call.
- Tap the video camera icon from the top right corner of the conversation. The call will automatically start when the person you are calling for answers.
How to make a group video call on WhatsApp
You can start group video calls on WhatsApp in two different ways.
- Open the group chat conversation you have on WhatsApp.
- Tap the phone icon on the top right of the screen.
- Select the contacts you want to participate on the screen. Remember that WhatsApp only allows group calls for more than four people.
- Tap on the video camera icon
One alternative way to start a group video call on WhatsApp is to follow the steps we suggest below:
- Select the & # 39; Calls tab & # 39; at the top of the screen
- Select a phone with the & # 39; + & # 39; at the bottom of the screen
- Select the & # 39; New Group & # 39;
- Select the contacts to add
- Tap the video camera icon
If you prefer to make regular voice calls instead of video calls, just touch the phone icon instead of the video camera icon.
And that's all. That's how easy it is to make group calls on WhatsApp, one of the ways to connect with friends and family by living alone, thanks to the fact that your stay will be able to carry easily.
You may also be interested in reading: