Amazon Prime is a service provided by the Amazon platform that its subscribers can benefit from in a variety of ways, including free delivery the next day, Prime Video, Prime Music or special access to offers.
Initially, Amazon Prime started as a delivery service the day after purchase online. To do this, you had to pay a fixed fee, but you had to change the unlimited amount of free delivery.
In the short term, this service also includes access to content platforms in streaming or the Amazon Prime Day promotion, but if you’re not sure if you want all of these benefits, it’s best to take advantage Free trial.
In fact, this is the only way to register Amazon Prime for free, even if it has 30-day restrictions. Once this period has expired, you will have to decide whether to start paying for the service or not.
If you decide that Amazon Prime paid for you is not yours, you will need to remember to unsubscribe before the end of the trial. If you do not mind continuing to pay, instead.
While choosing a free trial is your only way to use Amazon Prime without paying a penny, the good thing is that Amazon allows you to enjoy these 30 free days every 12 months.
How to sign up for the Amazon Prime trial trial
1. The process is very simple. First, you’ll need to go to the Amazon Prime registration page and click the ‘Start my free trial
2. You will be notified to sign in to your Amazon account. If you do not have one, you can easily build one.
3. Next, you must enter your banking details. Don’t worry, if you cancel your account in time after the trial period expires, Amazon will not charge you anything.
4. After that, enter your address and phone number and click the ‘Use this address’ button below.
5. On the next page, you can now click the ‘Try Prime for free’ button. Click and you will be directed to the welcome page for your Amazon Prime subscription.
How to use the Amazon Prime trial a second time
You probably already know how to spend time trying to use Amazon Prime without paying a subscription. If you are wondering if you can use it again, the answer is yes. Amazon allows its customers to use the trial period every 12 months.
How to Benefit from Amazon Prime Day deals without paying for Amazon Prime
The discounts offered by Amazon during the Amazon Prime Day, this year which will take place on October 13 and 14, are very impressive, but the biggest problem is that they can only benefit if you sign up for Amazon Prime.
Fortunately, there is a small strategy that will allow you to enjoy this promotion without paying a subscription. Simply put, you have to follow the steps shown above to get Amazon Prime for free. Remember to do it in advance.