The new NVIDIA driver is optimized for one of the best PlayStation games of recent years, Days gone, which we recommend you play from here, as it’s one of the best video game experiences of recent years.
What’s New in NVIDIA 466.47 WHQL Drivers
The first novelty of the 466.67 WHQL pilots is the inclusion of Game Ready profiles for What Days Gone take advantage of NVIDIA GPU technology. Days Gone is the second game released on PC by PlayStation Studios and was until recently exclusive to PlayStation 4, its move to PC comes with improvements and not just techniques.
The second novelty concerns the re-release of the entire NVIDIA RTX 30 range so far with a limitation for mining. The NVIDIA RTX 30 Lite Hash Rate or LHR will need the new driver to function properly, as its PCI ID is totally different from previous versions.
The LHR versions of the RTX 30 have limited mining capacity for Ethereum compared to models released a few months ago. NVIDIA therefore intends to do a much more gamer-focused relaunch, which was first frustrated by high demand from miners.
Issues fixed with the new update
The list this time around is limited, we believe it is because in a few weeks NVIDIA will be launching the RTX 3080 Ti first and the latest RTX 3070 Ti. These versions should be accompanied by new driver updates and expand the list of issues already fixed.
There are only two issues fixed, firstly in Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Breakpoint we will no longer have to suffer from poor performance and frame rates if we run the game with Bar1 active in the SBIOS. Second, Starbase no longer experiences sudden crashes when playing it with the NVIDIA RTX 20 or the GTX 16.
The list of unresolved issues in driver version 466.47 WHQL, has not increased compared to previous versions, as we have the classic issues that NVIDIA continues to list after a long time, the list being as follows:
- Colors do not display correctly in games when using Freestyle sharpening with HDR active. NVIDIA promises that this is an issue that will be resolved in the next driver update.
- Some screens may display flickering in HDR mode, if this happens NVIDIA recommends restarting the system.
- At World of Warcraft: ShadowlandIntermittent flickering continues to occur in some areas of the game.
- The problem of turbulent smoke Batman arkham knight it continues to happen.
- Likewise, there is always the issue with Steam VR games when starting up where there is lag and jitter in games if a monitoring app is running in the background.
- The issue of YouTube image stuttering while scrolling the YouTube page also remains unresolved.]