Overwatch 2020 Archives are now available on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch. Take it back to Overwatch's historical events… with an unexpected twist. Each of the three previous Archive Fight will have new challenges, with new fights opening every week. New rewards are available this year, so don't forget to sign in until April 2
CHALLENGES OF CHALLENGE
- Your challenge! On the trip they will have a unique change this year.
- Week 1: Two rebel machines have been opened
- Magma Cores: Enemies drop the sweat to death.
- Crystal Cannon: Players have 50% less life and suffer more damage.
- Week Two: The Opening of Two Associations Opened
- Direct Attack: Only the critical points that damage the enemy.
- Close range: Damage can only be taken by the enemy if the player is near.
- Week 3: The opening of two storm seasons is open
- Raising Blood Month: No supporting heroes; healing is reduced. He makes a living by dealing with the damage.
- Tempest of Wrath: Some enemies are angry. If you kill them, the anger will spread.
CHALLENGES OF THE WEEK
- Weekly challenges have been restored by the Archives, allowing you to unlock limited time rewards after winning nine games.
- Some of those rewards include player icons, sprinklers, and epic projects!
- Week 1: Symmetra Holi (epics)
- Week 2: Torbjörn Rust Covered (Epic)
- Week 3: May Bear (epics)
NEW COSMETIC OBJECTIVES
- 5 popular designs
- 3 epic projects
- Player icons, gestures and sprinklers