After the launch of the Mi Note 10 series made by Xiaomi last November at an event taking place in Spain, Xiaomi has confirmed the arrival of the third model in the premium family: the Mi Note 10 Lite is something cheaper.
Renowned for being the first 108 MP camera phone, this Lite model leaves some older siblings in the way of switching to mount a quad 64 MP camera.
Other specs look similar to those, including a 5,260 mAh battery with 30W fast charger, Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor, and a massive 6.47-inch AMOLED display.
Mi Note 10 Lite vs Redmi Note 9 Pro
The Redmi Note 9 Pro is one of the new models announced by Xiaomi, which has the same specifications as the original, but is much cheaper than the Mi Note 10 Lite, which makes sense in the case of the Redmi family.
Though it looks like it has the same camera, larger screen, and microSD card support, Redmi also has a smaller battery size, IPS display instead of AMOLED, and doesn't have a fingerprint sensor on the display.
There is one additional difference to highlight, as is the processor used on the two phones. The Mi Note 10 Lite carries the Snapdragon 730G, while the Redmi Note 9 Pro runs the 720G chip.
Both are similar in terms of performance, but the 730G is superior when it comes to support for high resolution displays with the best camera ISPs.
Price and availability
With the availability of My Note 10 Lite we will have to wait until mid-May to finish in Glacier White, Mid Black or Nebula Purple (black, white and purple). Prices provided by the company.
So, the Mi Note 10 Lite model with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage can be purchased for € 349, and when the storage is increased to 128 GB, the final price falls to € 399.
In the case of the Redmi Note 9 and Redmi Note 9 Pro, prices start at $ 269 for the last 4GB and 64GB models. If you increase both RAM to 6 GB and storage to 128 GB, the final price is $ 299.
Specification Mi Note 10 Lite
- 6.47-Inch Full-HD + AMOLED screen (1080 x 2340,
- 19.5: 9 ratio with HDR10 support and 430 nit light
- 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 730G processor (Kryo 470, octa-core, 8 nm)
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- 64 MP cameras wide (6P lens, f / 1.89, 0.8um, Super Pixel 4 in 1) + 8 MP wide wide angle (5P lens, f / 2.2, 1.12um) + 5 MP sensor depth (f / 2.4, 1.12um) + 2 MP Macro Dual Lens Camera (f / 2.4, 1.7um)
- 16 MP selfie camera (f / 2.48, 1.0um)
- 4K video recording
- Dual SIM 4G
- Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, IR Blaster
- USB Type-C and 3.5mm headphones
- It is a sensation
- AI Face Unlock
- Removable battery of 5,260 mAh
- 30W fast charging
- Weight: 204 grams
- Dimensions 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.67 mm
- MIUI 11 (Android 10)
Details Redmi Note 9 Pro
- 6.67 inch 60 Hz IPS LCD with 450 nits screen
- 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution and 20: 9 aspect ratio
- Snapdragon 720G processor
- 4 GB RAM + 64 GB (+ MicroSD up to 512 GB)
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB (+ MicroSD up to 512 GB)
- Four cameras:
- 64 MP (1 / 1.72 ") f / 1.89
- 5 MP macro (2-10 cm)
- 2 MP (depth)
- 8 MP wide angle angle 119º, f / 2.2
- 16 MP, f / 2.48 selfie front camera
- NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C, GPS (Galileo, Glonass, NavIC)
- 5,020 mAh battery
- Quick charging 33 W
- 5.5 mini minix connector, IR port, dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions 165.75 x 76.68 x 8.8 mm
- Weight 209 grams