Of course you have already seen many of your friends carrying leopards, lions and even penguins on social networks. If you wonder how they did it, the first thing we want to make clear is that they have never been challenged to continue King of the Tiger.
They are simply using a tool from Google and it allows you to place a certified pet in your area. Although it does not work with all animals, you can see a great variety.
These are the steps to follow:
1. Open your preferred web browser smartphone.
2. Go to website for Google and use the search bar to find the animal you want.
3. In the information box that appears at the beginning of the results, you should see options that encourage you to see the animal size.
4. Now, tap on & # 39; View in 3D & # 39;
5. On the next screen, tap & # 39; Look into your space & # 39; to open your phone's camera. If you do not see it, you will need to download and install or update the app Google Lens.
6. The first time you use this tool, you'll need to give it permission to access your photos, camera and files.
7. After that, you will be taught to point your camera down so the app can get an idea of the available space.
8. Finally, you will see this animal that is actually real in front of you. You can move it and resize it to your liking.