Patrick Stewart is a cool guy. I think we can all agree on that. He has also played my favorite Star Trek the captain also looks very pretty at the age of 78. Some recent photos from Miscellaneous the story he caught my eye. So, let's have some fun with ol & # 39; Stewart.
Your challenge this week: Take this Patrick Stewart photo and have some fun.
Add him to video games, movies, TV shows, comics, I don't care. You can add to her Star Trek, I guess. But frankly, that's considered if you can go with this option, try to take it the other way.
Below is your picture. I color her head a little so she doesn't look that red in the face.
Next week I will pick a winner and give away some prizes!
Please note that we are looking for images that are 800 pixels wide now!
How To Move – Instructions
1. Create your & # 39; s Shop & # 39; Store it on your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click "Choose file" when you download your & # 39; s store from your desktop
4. Alternatively, you can download the & # 39; Shop free photo capture service. I suggest a mug. Then paste the image URL into the field "Image URL." Note: this should be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. That means the URL ends with .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Enter edit analysis and hit submit and your image will load. If not, upload an image to delete and paste the image URL as a comment. I'll take a look at it.
6. Images with larger dimensions may not load properly, even if we see some .gifs images over 5 MB. If you still have trouble uploading an image, try keeping its size (height or vertical) less than 1000 pixels, or everything less than 2 MB.