I will not Crossing the Animals: New Horizons be better at the ability to create multiple things at once, skip repetitive dialogue, or open up to guests from your island? YouTuber Nick Ha assemble the trailer at the end Animal Crossing
Working with the influence of talented voice actors, film editor Nick Ha has put together an update for a video that looks and sounds like an official Nintendo update. It talks about every little annoyance I have Crossing the Animals: New Horizons, and few I knew I had.
- Crafting many things at the same time.
- Customization of objects during the design phase.
- Creative channels in players' houses are drawn from the store.
- Filter player bag items.
- Ability to hold the button to continue to paint modes.
- Toolkit and customization toolkit for the island.
- The power skips recurring dialogue such as fishing messages.
- Quick button to use items from the layout.
Nick Ha has done all the presentation work here, Nintendo. All you need to do now is make these changes, post the video to the official channels, and everyone will live in shame for their best fictional islands. Please?