artifact is dead, or at least not updated anymore, which is basically the same as dead for online games. That means the two goblins in Artifact need a makeover, both in-game and in promotional artwork. Let’s help them!
Your challenge this week: Find new jobs or houses for the goblins.
It was surprisingly difficult to find good pictures of these goblins. It seems that not many people liked them. It’s almost like the game has never been so popular and hasn’t built a big enough fan base or community! But don’t worry, I did the job and got you some goblins. They have names, but you don’t care. It’s okay, neither am I.
Next week I’ll be picking a winner and some of my favorites!
Please note that the rules for submitting images have only changed slightly. We are now looking for images that are 800 pixels wide!
How to send – instructions
1. Create your shop and save it on your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide.
2. Go to the end of this post
3. This opens a comment window. Click on “Choose file” when uploading your shop from your desktop
4. Alternatively, you can upload the shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the URL of the image into the “Image URL” field. Note: This needs to be the URL of the image itself, not the page it’s displayed on. That is, the URL ends with .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Add an editorial comment and click Submit. Your picture is loading. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and include the image url as a comment. I will take a look at it.
6. Large images may not upload properly even though we’ve seen some animated GIFs larger than 5MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try keeping the longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels or the whole under 2MB.