At this point, it’s no secret Cyberpunk 2077 It started with a wide variety of bugs and performance issues, some of which are more obvious than others. This led Sony to remove the game from the PlayStation Store and offer refunds. Now the first update planned by CD Projekt Red has been published on all platforms after the start.
Cyberpunk 2077The patch of version 1.1 should fix bugs and make “various stability improvements” as well as “lay the foundation for further updates” Cyberpunk 2077, said the studio on the game’s website. It also includes platform-specific changes, such as: For example, crowd performance improvements on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5, and memory usage improvements for character creation, mirroring, scanning, camera remote control, and menus on Xbox consoles.
The next patch, version 1.2, is expected to be “a bigger, more significant update”. The debut is planned for the coming weeks. (CD Projekt Red released a hotfix of version 1.04 one day later Cyberpunk 2077December 17, 2020, publication.)
Earlier this month, Marcin Iwiński, founder and co-managing director of CD Projekt Red, CD Projekt’s parent company, apologized in detail for the quality of the launch Cyberpunk 2077
You can read the full patch notes for the v1.1 update below.
Various stability improvements including:
- Improvements to memory usage across different systems in the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, TV, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, road traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
- Various crash fixes (including those related to the loading of saved games, opening / closing the game and the point of no return).
Quests / Open World
- Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and appear unanswerable in Epistrophy.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from receiving calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
- Fixed an issue where the target could get stuck on “Answering Mr. Hands’ call” in M’ap Tann Pèlen.
- Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to speak to the Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Takemura from calling Down on the Street.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Jackie to disappear into The Pickup.
- Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast Inside Me: The Great Race.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to receive calls and messages after walking too far from the “A Day in the Life” area.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Space Oddity from updating when opening the package.
- The saves affected by a rare problem, where it would be impossible to speak to Judy in Automatic Love due to an invisible wall, have been subsequently fixed. The underlying problem is currently being investigated.
- Fixed an issue where players could not collect the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will be completed automatically for those who were unable to collect the reward before, and the reward will be provided automatically.
- Fixed an issue that caused Delamain to remain silent throughout the epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
- Fixed an issue where the prompt to stop braindance was missing.
- An invalid object was removed from the loot.
- Fixed an issue where the trajectory of a grenade could be displayed in Photo mode.
- Fixed the hue of the particles being pink up close
- Fixed bug with spawning cars in “Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City”.
- Fixed an issue where completing any of the attacks in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute to the progression of The Jungle’s achievement and prevent it from being completed.
- Fixed the issue responsible for saves becoming oversized (related to the modifier that indicates whether the object was made) and reduced the excess size of pre-existing saves (note: this will cause PC backup files that were corrupted before the 1.06 update not fixed).
- Fixed an issue where input when opening the weapon wheel and performing an action could no longer be registered.
- Fixed an issue where the Next button on the main menu could load an endgame save.
- Optimizing crowd performance on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
- Various crash fixes for PlayStation 4.
- Improved memory usage for character creation, mirroring, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
- Achievements can now be achieved in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode must be activated before starting the game. This change does not work retrospectively.
- Fixed the crashes when starting the game related to loading the cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
- Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
- Corrected textures for several melee weapons have been fixed.
- The default settings for the dead zone have been adjusted in order to react faster. Note: The change will not affect the settings unless they are set to the default settings.