Guardian Games Conclusion 2The latest holiday tradition. The three categories of players must merge and compete to see which stage
very popular good. Every day, Guardians can compete for medals by completing various tasks, and then using those medals to vote for their favorite Destiny category. Guardian Games 2020 runs from April 21 to May 11.
By competing in the event, players can receive four great, special rewards from Eve: a shell based on each of the three courses, and a new Heir Apparent heavy gun. The team that will carry the most medals at the end of the event will also receive a gold standard throughout the year, while the other two classes will be adorned with silver and bronze.
Here's how to collect medals to make sure you win your favorite classes, as well as Triumphs for taking Heir Apparent.
Lead and choir medals
Each day, Eve has seven medal quotes to take, each focusing on work. On the first day, Eve donated bronze, silver, and gold medals to both Enemies and the Crucible. He has also donated one gold medal for turning great.
To receive the medals, you need to complete a quest to suit them. This usually involves killing a certain number of enemies or chasing stains.
You need a laurels of a few different requirements, especially the Exotic ghost sticks that Eve offers each week, To Your Laurels. Laurels discard whenever you or a close friend accidentally kills an enemy – a Super, a melee (charged only), or a grenade.
Laurels go down in class, which means the Titans will drop red, blue Hunters and yellow Warlocks. You kick a laurel that fits your class type – including your own – your nets are three points. Another class & # 39; laurels give you only one point.
When completing the quest for medals, head back to the tower to enter the medal in the Guardian's Guard Room. As you open more medals, your class stand will increase in Guardian Games. You will try and work on the winnings of other important Guardian Games, which you need …
The heir apparent
New The heir apparent the machine gun is just sitting on Eve's building in the Tower. But they won't let you expose your new Exotic until it's done Class Act Victory.
To complete the Class Law, you need to complete seven Guardian Games. This win is all time-consuming, which means Heir Apparent will take a turn for the worse in the next few weeks.
Here is the complete list of Guardian Games Triumphs. We recommend choosing seven that fit your playstyle and download them directly, if you want to choose Heir Apparent as soon as possible:
- Inkanyezi Athlete – Complete All Guardian Games 2020 Victory (total 11)
- Class Action – End any of the Guardian's 2020 Games to Win
- Renamed – during Guardian Games 2020, earn points by collecting laurels from Super, bombs, and Megee's final hit
- Great Actions – during the Guardian Games 2020, collecting laurels at Gambit Games, Strikes, Forges, and Destinations
- Gold Medalist – During Guardian 2020 games, redeem gold medals (total 30)
- Counselor – During Guardian 2020 games, redeem any medals (75 in total)
- Show your colors – During Guardian Game 2020, earn points by completing Guardian Game bounties
- Stand firm – During the Guardian 2020 Games, they defeated the talented Fighters in the Vanguard Strikes and at night
- Quintuple threat – During the Guardian 2020 Games, release the gold medal for Crucible, Gambit, Strikes, Ends, and Forges
- World class – During the Guardian 2020 Games, redeem the Forge medal or destination
- Guardian Gamble – During the Guardian 2020 Games, redeem the Gambit medals
- Accept the light – During Guardian 2020 Games, defeat Superspeed with a Rumble playlist
Once you have completed Class Class, you can purchase Heir Apparent from Eve for 25,000 Glimmer.
Heir Apparent is an Exotic, Solar Machine gun and has two notable features. The first is that Heavy Slug Thrower, which prevents you from blasting the weapon until it fully investigates. You can hold the aim button to roll the weapon before firing. The second way is noteworthy Colossus arm, which produces a powerful Arc shield near you when you shoot a weapon with full health.