Soko is a startup character and is therefore very ready to fight. His skills allow him to make his team more detail so they know exactly what they are up against. His signature ability is Recon Bolt, who allows him to gain enemy positions, making Slova strong in Attack and Defense. Even if his scan is empty, you can still use it to reduce the enemy's area.
While doing well in exams, Sova has many other skills that make her strong, here's a look at each and every few tips on how to use them.
Ability: Shout Bolt
Explode the explosive hole that unleashes the destructive force of static power.
- Sova & # 39; s Shout Bolt is great for defining areas you can see. When you move to a site, the easiest thing is to figure out where to stand when trying to secure the site, and then pull the arrow to that location.
- This arrow does very little damage, but it is not enough to kill a complete health player, so you should not use it as a weapon. Instead, it's better to use this to soften the targets from afar, rather than fight them directly.
Ability: Owl Drone
Install a pilot drone that can fire a dart that will uncover enemy enemies.
- While using Owl, Sova will stop, so it's important to make sure you're in the safe area of the map before jumping on the drone.
- Usually it's a good idea for a colleague to follow your Drone after a few steps. If an enemy player hits a drone it will not be ready when a teammate goes after him.
Signature Ability: Recon Bolt
Fire a sonar emitter fire. The sonar pings tag enemies nearby, causing them to be revealed. It can be destroyed.
- This ability will not see the players on the wall, so you have to make sure that the area you are looking for is exposed to the visible arrow line.
- The Recon Bolt can jump up to twice by using another fire – right-click. This means you can take it out of the walls to get to the safest places to clear them directly.
- This ability starts to work over time, allowing you to use it multiple times in a row.
Finally: Hunter's Fury
Blast up to three times the deadly explosion of the map. Each enemy attacker deals significant damage and is sealed.
- While your Ultimate is installed, you can see a preview of where it will go when it is lowered. It goes through the wall, but you still have to make sure the height of the shot is right. Try to remember which parts of the map are raised and which parts are pre-shot.
- Hunter & # 39; s Fury may be fine if you choose to kill, but it is best to refuse the location. If you know that enemy players are trying to get out the door, Ultimate can prevent them from leaving while your team is making progress. Best of all, if you plant Spike, you can use Hunter & # 39; s Fury to stop the enemy team from working while you are standing at a distance.
Vox Media has a partnership. This has no effect on editorial content, or Vox Media may earn money for products purchased through affiliate links. For more information, see ours ethics policy.