Capcom’s new action-adventure game, Pragmatacomes later than expected. According to a video presentation made by Sony on Monday at CES 2021, Pragmata should now be released sometime in 2023.
As Capcom revealed Pragmata At Sony’s PlayStation 5 “Future of Gaming” event in June 2020, the publisher announced the mysterious new game as a 2022 version for PlayStation 5, Windows PC and Xbox Series X. Capcom’s plans appear to have changed, however, which isn’t particularly surprising after numerous gaming delays were announced last year due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
We reached out to Capcom to confirm this PragmataThe new release w indow for 2023 is correct. (Capcom’s press page and the Pragmata
And during PragmataThe delay may be disappointing. Sony’s sizzling roll also included a release date that feels earlier than expected: Square Enix’s similarly mysterious new game, Project Athia – a title from the Final Fantasy 15 Development team – to be released in January 2022. Project Athia is designed for PS5 and Windows PC. Square Enix has not yet announced a release date.
Other release dates and windows listed as part of Sony’s PS5 Sizzling Roll include:
- Ratchet & clink: tear apart – 2021
- Horizon forbidden west – 2021 (also coming to PlayStation 4)
- return – March 19, 2021
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits – March 2021 (also coming to PS4)
- Solar ash – June 2021 (also coming to PS4)
- Little devil inside – July 2021 (also coming to PS4)
- Strays – October 2021 (also coming to PS4)
- GhostWire: Tokyo – October 2021